Paramedics called to Stourport home after chip pan fire

A person had to be treated for smoke inhalation after a chip pan fire in Stourport.

Firefighters were called to a home in Gheluvelt Court at about 10.30pm yesterday.

The chip pan fire was out on arrival, but firefighters called for paramedics and ventilated the home.

Hereford and Worcester Fire Control tweeted saying: "22:32 @HWFireDroitwich mobilised to a smoke detector operating at a property in Gheluvelt Court, #Stourport, chip pan fire, out on arrival, @OFFICIALWMAS requested for casualty suffering from smoke inhalation, casualty taken to hospital by ambulance, property was ventilated."

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Top Stories

More from the Express & Star

UK & International News