Express & Star

Woman treated for smoke inhalation after house fire in Cannock

A woman has been treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in the bedroom of a house in Staffordshire.


Crews from Burton, Cannock and Lichfield were called to Strauss Drive, Cannock, at 3pm on Wednesday.

Firefighters found a fire located in a bedroom and extinguished it, whilst a cat was also rescued by fire crews.

All persons were accounted for and a woman was treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation.

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.