Full list of McDonald's reopening today across the Midlands
More McDonald's branches have reopened today as lockdown measures continue to ease.
McDonald’s will reopen restaurants for Drive-Thru and McDelivery only with new measures in place.
The restaurants closed when the lockdown came into force at the end of March as bosses sought to keep customers and safe safe.
A total of 21 restaurants across the region opened yesterday, including branches at Penn Road, Wolverhampton; Cannock's Longford outlet; Bentley Bridge retail park, Wednesfield; and Bescot retail park, Walsall.
The openings came as part of a three-day drive across the country.
The full list of McDonald's restaurants to open for drive-thrus in the Midlands today are:
- Birmingham – 100 Watson Rd
- Stourbridge Industrial Estate – Bay 3
- Dudley – The Boulevard, Merry Hill (one outside centre)
- Birmingham – 5 Bristol Road
- Solihull – 26/38 Warwick Road
- Erdington – 1151/1157 Chester Road
- Oldbury – 81 Halesowen Street
- Longbridge – 1661 Bristol Road South
- Solihull – Stratford Road (Monks Path)
- Birmingham – Coventry Road
- Birmingham – Garretts Green Lane
- Smethwick – Grove Lane
- Halesowen – Bromsgrove Road
- Birmingham – 6 Wolverhampton Road
- Oldbury – Birchley Island
- Birmingham – Belchers Lane
- Kingswinford – Dudley Road
- Birmingham – 345 Bosworth Drive
- Birmingham – 109 Coventry Road
- Birmingham – Parsons Hill
- Dudley – Castlegate Way
- Birmingham – 152 Holyhead Road
- Halesowen – Park Road
- Birmingham – Stechford Retail Park
- Birmingham – School Road
- Birmingham – 20 Fort Parkway
- Kidderminster – Worcester Road
- Worcester – Blackpole Retail Park
- Kidderminster – 20b Weavers Wharf
Meanwhile, Birmingham's 727 Bristol Road South has today re-opened for McDelivery.
Social distancing has been introduced in the kitchens and service areas to help create a safe working environment for restaurant teams.
Perspex screens have been put at Drive-Thru windows and employees are wearing protective equipment, as well as Perspex screens and floor markings in specific areas in the restaurant and kitchen.
All McDonald’s employees will be asked to confirm they are fit and able to work and contactless thermometers will be used to take employee temperatures on arrival at work for every shift.
Ensuring our delivery procedures with couriers are contactless for both our people and our customers with orders capped at around £25.
McDonald's stores still closed:
- Dudley Street, Wolverhampton
- Merry Hill, Dudley (one inside centre)
- Park Street, Walsall
- Duchess Parade, West Bromwich
- Holyhead Road, West Bromwich
- M6 Toll, Norton Canes
- Conduit Street, Lichfield
- Greengate Street, Stafford