Cadbury Launches Free Secret Santa Postal Service
This Christmas, Cadbury is helping Brits unleash their generous instincts and become a Secret Santa by launching its very first Cadbury Secret Santa Postal Service. The entirely free service will provide visitors with the opportunity to send a delicious Cadbury chocolate gift anonymously to someone special in their life, just because.
The Cadbury Postal Service will be popping up in ten locations spanning the UK – starting at London’s Southbank, famous for its sparkling Christmas markets – ending in picturesque Edinburgh on 17th December, stopping in various cities and towns along the way. Visitors will also have the chance to enjoy the delicious taste of Cadbury Dairy Milk whilst they await their Secret Santa status.
Secret Santas across the country can choose from one of the following delicious Cadbury chocolate gifts to send – the perfect gift for a family member, friend, your favourite colleague or a loved one – they will be posted anywhere in the UK;
· Cadbury Dairy Milk
· Cadbury Dairy Milk Whole Nut
· Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel
· Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit and Nut
· Cadbury Dairy Milk Winter Edition
So get in the Christmas spirit and become Secret Santa for the day and send a delicious Cadbury chocolate gift to someone special, just because. The Cadbury Secret Santa Postal Service follows the launch of Cadbury’s magical new Christmas campaign, which celebrates the thoughtful and generous ritual of Secret Santa – as seen in its new TV advert which urges families across the UK to follow their generous instinct and become a Secret Santa this Christmas.
Available on a first come, first-served basis, there is no need to book to get involved. For those unable to make it to one of the pop ups, head online at www.cadbury.co.uk to see other ways you can get involved.
Exact Locations, Dates and Times:
· 15th November – Western Gardens, Esplanade, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 2HE (12.30pm - 6.30pm)
· 17th November – Queen Square, Bath, BA1 2HA (12.30pm – 6.30pm)
· 30th November – 1st December - Riverside West, Riverside Walkway (by Gabriel’s Wharf), South Bank, London, SE1 9PP (10.30am – 7.30pm)
· 7th December - HS1/HS2 Cardiff High Street, Cardiff, CF10 (12pm – 6pm)
· 8th December - St Martins Square, Birmingham, B5 4BW (12.30pm - 6.30pm)
· 13th December - Williamson Square, Liverpool, L1 1EQ (12.30pm – 6.30pm)
· 14th December - Victoria Statue, Piccadilly, Manchester, M1 1LU (12.30pm – 6.30pm)
· 15th December - Albion Court, Albion Street, Leeds, LS1 5AA (12.30pm – 6.30pm)
· 16th December - Market Place, Durham, DH1 3NJ (11am – 5pm)
· 17th December - Castle Street, Edinburgh, EH2 3AT (12.30pm – 6.30pm)
Add your own events
More from Shropshire Star