V Festival day two - Thousands party at Weston Park - with PICTURES and VIDEO
There has been dancing, singing and even some skanking at day two of the V Festival.
Artists such as P!nk, Craig David, Madness and Rudimental all performed throughout the day.
Updates from day two
Revellers certainly seemed to enjoy themselves themselves, despite the mixed weather.
Jason Hough, 45, and Sheryl Hough, 46, from Crewe said: "We've been coming for 12 years. It's awesome.
"Jay-Z yesterday was the highlight so far.
"The line-up this year is very different, being more DJ-style stuff for younger people but we don't mind."
Craig Mathars, 46, from Telford said: "It's been good. We've camped.
"We've been coming for 10 or 11 years.
"Pete Tong was really good yesterday - we only really came to see his set.
Emma Ray-Davis, 38, form Wolverhampton said: "Its going really well. We came yesterday without the kids.
"We come every year because we live so close."
- See how day one of V Festival unfolded - with pictures
- Revellers share their views on day one - with video
- V Festival 2017: Stormzy - review
- V Festival 2017: Jason Derulo - review
- V Festival 2017: Ellie Goulding - review
- Jay-Z pays emotional tribute to Linkin Park's Chester Bennington during headline slot