Wolves discover potential Europa League opponents
Wolves' list of potential Europa League opponents has been shortened after UEFA placed teams in separate pots ahead of Wednesday's draw.
Scottish side Kilmarnock are one of the 11 unseeded sides they could be paired with in the second qualifying round (due to be played July 25 and August 1).
UEFA has split the 74 teams in draw into seven separate groups, to simplify Wednesday's draw as teams from the same country cannot be paired with each other.
Kilmarnock face Welsh side Connah's Quay Nomads in the first qualifying round, which takes place on July 11 and 18.
Cypriot runners-up AEL Limassol are also possible opponents, while Kazakhstan side Tobol are the further flung destination at 3,200 miles away.
The draw will take place at 1pm on Wednesday.
Wolves' possible second qualifying round opponents
– AEL Limassol FC (Cyprus)
– Sabail (Azerbaijan) or U Craiova 1948 Club Sportiv (Romania)
– Shakhtyor Soligorsk (Belarus) or Hibernians (Malta)
– Connah's Quay Nomads (Wales) or Kilmarnock (Scotland)
– Crusaders (Northern Ireland) or B36 Tórshavn (Faroe Islands)
– Jeunesse Esch (Luxembourg) or Tobol Kostanay (Kazakhstan)