The season in the top two tiers of non-league football is currently suspended indefinitely with clubs set to vote on how they next want to proceed.
But the league have yet to give an indication of exactly when the vote will take place, or what options will be on the table.
Male claims Harriers are also still waiting to receive clarity on what financial support they can expect to receive in the weeks and months ahead.
He said: “We have had no clarity or direction, leadership or communication. It has been very limited from the National League. We were twice told we would have an email over the last week giving us three (voting) options as a club.
“We were not told what the options were and we were not told whether there would be any financial support.
“Both of those emails never came and we were told we would get more clarification as things carry on.
“Overall, disappointment is the best phrase to use. We just have to see where this takes us over the next two to three weeks.”
Harriers, who play in National League North, are due to receive a slice of the £125m funds advanced by the Premier League to the EFL and National League last week. With the team sitting 16th in the table and with little tangible to play for, Male admits the club’s preference would be for the season to now be declared over.
He said: “We are now in the second week of April with no further clarity.
“From our position in the table there is nothing for us to gain. In terms of player recruitment or retention and what we want to do as a club, we would prefer to draw a line under it and continue as normal from July 1, subject to the situation in the country.
“We have made it clear the well-being of our fans and players and everyone within the club is paramount.”