WATCH: Second giant oxygen tank continues journey through Staffordshire
A giant oxygen tank is continuing its journey throughout Staffordshire for the second time this month.
The tank – which is empty, around 40 metres long and six-and-a-half metres in diameter – started its journey on Monday.
It has passed through Stafford and Rugeley today, before it finishes the third stretch of its journey in Great Wyrley.
Watch part of the oxygen tank's journey from above:
The tank, the second of four oxygen tanks travelling throughout the county, will travel from Great Wyrley to Fazeley, Tamworth, and will pass through Brownhills during its journey tomorrow.
Its journey through Staffordshire will finish on Friday when it heads into Warwickshire.
Officers from Staffordshire Police have been monitoring the journey and have warned drivers of disruption.
Tree cutters and BT engineers are also working to ensure the load fits under trees and cables throughout the journey.
Updates on the tank's progress are posted on Twitter by police.
The oxygen tank's full route is as follows:
Day three (Wednesday):
- At roundabout, turn left onto A513 Beaconside
- At roundabout, turn right onto A518 Weston Rd
- At roundabout, turn left onto A34 Queensway in Stafford
- At roundabout, turn left onto A34 Lichfield Rd
- At roundabout, continue on A34 Queensville
- At mini roundabout, turn left onto A513 Weeping Cross
- At double roundabout, turn right onto A51 in Woseley Bridge
- At roundabout, turn left onto A51
- At roundabout, turn right onto B5013 Station Rd in Rugeley
- At double mini roundabout in Rugeley, continue on B5013
- At roundabout, continue straight onto A460 Hednesford Rd
- Continue on A460 through 10 roundabouts to Cannock – ending the day in Great Wyrley.
Day four (Thursday):
- At roundabout, continue straight onto A5 Watling Street
- Continue on A5 through 1 roundabout
- At roundabout, turn right onto A452 Chester Rd at Brownhills
- Continue through 1 roundabout
- At roundabout, turn left A454 Aldridge Rod
- At roundabout, turn left at Four Oaks Station onto A5127 Lichfield Road all the way back up to the A5
- At roundabout, turn right onto A5
- At roundabout, exit onto Roman Rd/Watling Street through Hints.
- The journey for day four stops half way along Watling Street.
Day five (Friday):
- At roundabout, in Fazeley, turn right onto A4091.