Win a fantastic 7 night holiday to Australia for two!
To celebrate the launch of Harrow
Fancy jetting off to Brisbane, Australia, the home of the hit TV show Harrow? Well now’s your chance.
Included in this amazing holiday is a stay in an exclusive 4* hotel for 7 nights and a relaxing river cruise to the World’s first and largest Koala Sanctuary. Even better, the trip includes direct return flights and transfers, making your trip that bit easier.
New to Alibi, Harrow tells the story of the brilliant forensic pathologist, Dr. Daniel Harrow, who is able to solve mysteries than nobody else can. But a dark secret from his past begins to arise and Dr. Harrow must use all of his skills to stop it from being exposed.
You can be in the heart of where Harrow is set, from winding down on Brisbane’s man-made beach in the heart of the city, to climbing the Story Bridge and abseiling back down.
So, don’t miss this exciting chance to win a trip of a lifetime, and don’t forget to tune into Alibi, tonight at 9pm to watch the first episode of Harrow.
For a chance to win, simply answer the following question:
Which actor plays the lead character, Dr. Daniel Harrow?
a. Damien Garvey
b. Ioan Gruffudd
c. Darren Gilshenan
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to anyone who is 18+ and a resident of the United Kingdom including Northern Ireland except for employees of Reach plc group companies and their publisher partner companies, Neon Agency and their immediate families.
- This is a competition organised by Reach plc, and the prize will be fulfilled by Neon Agency.
- Entries must be submitted before the 3pm on Tuesday July 31, 2018 via an online submission at expressandstar.com/harrowcomp. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
- This is a syndicated competition running across the following titles; The Daily Mirror, Daily Record, Birmingham Mail, Liverpool Echo, Manchester Evening News, South Wales Echo, The Chronicle, Express & Star, Shropshire Star, Hull Daily Mail, South Wales Evening Post, The Post – Bristol, The Gazette – Teesside, Stoke The Sentinel, Leicester Mercury, Derby Telegraph, Nottingham Post, Plymouth Herald, Burton Mail, Cambridge Evening News, Coventry Telegraph, Grimsby Telegraph, Huddersfield Daily Examiner, Newcastle Journal, Wales - Western Mail, Western Daily Press, Western Morning News, and the Daily Post.
- Only one winner will be selected at random, from all eligible entries across all of these titles.
- Only one entry per person, per email address across the titles is permitted. Readers who fail to comply with this rule may be disqualified.
- There is one prize available from all of the correct and eligible entries received via the syndicated titles.
- This prize is a 7 night holiday to Brisbane, Australia in a 4* hotel. Direct Flights, roundtrip transfers and travel visa are included. Koala sanctuary trip and river cruise included.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all of the correct entries received and will be notified by e-mail.
- If the winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize by 3pm on Friday August 3, 2018 or if the winner chooses to forfeit the prize, Reach plc have the right to pick another winner at random.
- The prize consists of a return economy class flights from a major UK airport to Brisbane, Australia, with seven nights’ accommodation in 4 star rated hotel for the winner and their chosen guest.
- The UK airport and the 4 star hotel will be confirmed upon making contact with the winner.
- Both the winner and the guest must be over the age of eighteen.
- Accommodation is based on 2 people sharing one twin or double room. There will be no meals included in the hotel package and it will be the room only.
- The winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in to cover hotel incidentals.
- No element of the prize is divisible or may be awarded separately and is non-transferable.
- There are no cash alternatives for this prize.
- The prize does not include local/resort/occupancy taxes, car hire and spending money.
- The winner must book and travel within one year of winner announcement, on confirmed departures only. A range of departure dates will be given to the winner upon making contact.
- The holiday must be booked within the first consecutive 3 months or the prize will be withdrawn.
- The prize excludes travel in months of June, July, August, September and December
- Travel must be taken on the date specified by the winner.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have an e-passport with at least 6 months remaining validity, prior to the dates of travelling.
- The prize will not include travel insurance, so the winner must ensure that they have taken the relevant insurance policy out.
- The prize includes the cost of an ETA, the winner must have applied for an ETA at least three weeks before departing on the trip.
- Any failure to provide documentation or information by the winner may result in the winner forfeiting their prize.
- The winner must ensure that all of the information given regarding travel details is correct and accurate.
- Please note that any data collected in this promotion will be solely used for the purpose of administration in this promotion and will not be used by Reach plc for any other purposes, or shared with any third parties.
- Reach plc will not be held liable for any technical fault in the submission of these entries.
- Reach plc and Neon Agency can in no way be held responsible for any theft or injury that might occur as a result of participating and accepting this trip.
- Winning entrants agree to the publication of their names on any Reach plc publication or website, which will also be at Reach plc’s sole discretion.
- The winners name can be available on request.
- By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Standard Reach plc competition terms apply. See mirror.co.uk/rules
Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.