Win the ultimate American adventure holiday: a 10-day action-packed trek across the USA
ADVERTORIAL: To celebrate the paperback release of the new novel in the Jack Reacher series, The Midnight Line, we are giving you the chance to win a holiday of a lifetime.
Do you fancy delving into the pristine wilderness of the American Rockies on an amazing adventure from Denver to Chicago?
Well, here's your chance.
We have teamed up with Intrepid Travel to give away the trip of a lifetime.
From spending an evening on the banks of the Mississippi and canoeing down the famous river, to spending two nights in Yellowstone watching bison and bears...this is the American adventure which has a bit of everything.
We're labelling this week 'Countdown to Midnight' - as The Midnight Line, the new Jack Reacher book, is published in paperback on Thursday 5 April.
To celebrate, we are giving you the chance to have your very own Jack Reacher journey, where you will witness some of the most amazing National Parks and monuments, before ending the trip in one of America's most attractive cities, Chicago.
It's the sort of trip Reacher himself would be proud of.
So don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to win this bustling trip across the USA, and enter today!
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone who is over the age of eighteen and a resident of the United Kingdom including Northern Ireland, except for employees of Trinity Mirror plc group companies, Intrepid Travel and their immediate families.
2. This is a competition organised by Trinity Mirror plc and Intrepid Travel
3. You will need to enter your details to enter
4. Entries must be submitted before the closing time on Thursday April 19, 2018 at 15.00 via an online submission at mirror.co.uk/jackreachercomp. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
5. This is a syndicated competition running across the following titles; Daily Mirror, Daily Record, Manchester Evening News, Liverpool Echo, Birmingham Mail, South Wales Echo, South Wales Evening Post, The Chronicle (Newcastle), Hull Daily Mail, Bristol Post, Teesside Gazette, Stoke Sentinel, Leicester Mercury, Star & Express, Derby Telegraph, Nottingham Post and Plymouth Herald. You will only be able to enter this competition once across all of the mentioned titles. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
6. Strictly one entry per household only. Readers who fail to comply with this rule may be disqualified.
7. There is one prize available from all of the correct and eligible entries received via the Mirror. This prize is a ten day trip to Rockies, Yellowstone and Mount Rushmore for 2 adults, including flights and accommodation.
8. The Winner will be chosen at random from all of the correct entries received and will be notified by telephone, by 6pm on Monday April 30, 2018.
9. If the winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize by 1pm on Friday April 27, 2018 or if the winner chooses to forfeit the prize, MGN have the right to pick another winner at random.
10. This prize is non-transferrable.
11. The prize consists of 2 direct return economy class flights from a major UK airport to Denver, returning from Chicago with 9 nights accommodation. The UK airport will be confirmed upon making the booking with the winner.
12. Accommodation is based on 8 nights camping and 1 night in a hotel
13. The holiday will start in Denver and then go onto the following places; Sinks Canyon State park, Jackson, Yellowstone National Park, Devils Tower National Monument, Mount Rushmore National Memorial, badlands National Park/Sioux Falls, Goose Island and finally Chicago. Full details of the trip can be found here
14. Both the winner and the guest must be over the age of eighteen.
15. No element of the prize is divisible and will not be awarded separately.
16. The prize does not include local/resort/occupancy taxes, costs for transfers, meal expenses, car hire and spending money.
17. All elements of the prize are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
18. The winner must book and travel before Friday November 30, 2018 on confirmed departures only. A range of departure dates will be given to the winner upon making contact.
19. The holiday must be booked within the first consecutive 3 months of accepting the prize, otherwise it will be withdrawn.
20. Travel must be taken on the date specified by the winner.
21. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have an e-passport with at least 6 months remaining validity, prior to the dates of travelling
22. The prize does not include travel insurance and fees for the ESTA and the winner will have to ensure that they have their own valid scheme and documentation to prove this, in place.
23. Any failure to provide documentation or information by the winner may result in the winner forfeiting their prize.
24. The winner must ensure that all of the information given regarding travel details is correct and accurate.
25. Trinity Mirror will not be held liable for any technical fault in the submission of these entries
26. Trinity Mirror plc and Intrepid Travel can in no way be held responsible for any theft or injury that might occur as a result of participating and accepting this trip.
27. Winning entrants agree to the publication of their names on mirror.co.uk and inside the Daily Mirror newspaper at the sole discretion of the paper. The winners name can be available on request.
28. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
30. Standard MGN competition terms apply. See mirror.co.uk/rules
Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.