15 evacuated from Dudley pub after gas leak
Around 15 people were evacuated from a pub after concerns of a gas leak in the basement.
Firefighters were called to the Top Bell pub, Lye, at around 6.30pm on Saturday. A crew from Stourbridge isolated the gas supply and traced the leak to the basement.
After ventilating the drinking venue in Belmont Road, drinkers returned inside the venue, which was able to remain open. Firefighters, who left the scene at 8.40pm, said the pub's owners had contacted a heating engineer to arrange a visit to avoid any problems in future.
Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.