Advertising

Ferocious car fire in Tipton

Sandwell | News | Published:

This was the scene met by firefighters who were called out to deal with a car fire in Tipton.

A fire crew from Tipton Fire Station were called to Heath Close at 4.21pm today to reports of a car on fire on a driveway.

When they arrived they found a Silver Vauxhall Insignia well ablaze and the team of four fighters began the job of tackling the fire.

The ferocity of the fire caused significant damage to the car and further damage to window and door frames at the property.

The fire is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault that created a blaze in the car's engine bay.

Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.

Advertising

Top Stories

Advertising

More from the Express & Star

Advertising

UK & International News