Family of four leap from blazing flat
A fire broke out in an Birmingham flat, forcing a family of four to jump out of a window to safety.
Fire crews were called to Premier Apartments in Upper Dean Street, Digbeth, at around 6.30pm.
Around 130 people were evacuated from the apartment block, which includes shops and restaurants.
Two adults and two children had to jump out of the window of a first-floor flat and were helped by passers-by.
The fire service said four people were taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire, which was brought under control at around 7.30pm, is not yet known.
Police release CCTV footage as hunt continues for hit-and-run suspect following tragic weekend on Black Country roads
Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.