Black Country Festival: Check out our what's on guide for the first week
Want to know what's on during the first week of the Black Country Festival? Look no further...
The Express & Star will be bringing you unrivalled coverage of all the events taking place throughout July.
Black Country Day itself takes place on July 14 with a huge music festival planned at Himley Park to celebrate.
To find out what's on this week during the Black Country Festival take a look at our guide below.
And keep yourself locked to expressandstar.com/bcfestival for coverage of events throughout the month.
Black Country Festival: What's on July 3-7
- July 3: Lady Jane Grey Tours at Dudley Zoo. All funds raised go toward the upkeep of the castle. Adult: £4. Children: £2. Dudley Zoo Telephone: 01384 215313.
- July 4-July 7: Fitz Fest 3 at Katie Fitzgerald, 187 Enville Street, Stourbridge. Adult only tickets: £15. Telephone: 01384 374410.
- July 4: KUM-N-AVALOFF at Stourbridge Town Hall. Monthly Comedy Night. 8pm-10.30pm. Over 18's only. Tickets: £8. Telephone: 01384 812960.
- July 5: Elvis Legacy, Mark Summers and the Memphis Sons tributes at Brierley Hill Civic Hall. 9pm - 11pm. 01384 573381.
- July 6: Gig Caritas present: ‘Best of Broadway’ at Dudley Civic Hall. Money raised will go to Freewheelers Blood Bikes. 7.30pm-10pm. Tickets: £10. 01384 815577.
- July 6: Black Country Half Marathon starting in Wolverhampton City Centre and finishing in Brindley Place, Birmingham.
- July 6: Halesowen Carnival at Highfield Park, Halesowen. Music, dance fair, market and bar. 12pm-6pm. Free entry.
- July 6-7: Jollies Inflatable Fun in the Sun World at East Park, Wolverhampton. Inflatable fun for kids of all ages. Wristbands: £6.50.
- July 6: Netherton Park Fun Day at Northfield Road, Netherton. The day regularly sees over 7,000 visitors. 10am-5pm. Free entry. Telephone: 07733 552000.
- July 6: Pelsall Carnival at Pelsall Common. Fun for all the family including fair and other attractions. 7am-5pm (parade at 1pm). Visitors should reside from Walsall area.
- July 7: The Big Free Bandstand Event at Chuckery Festival, Walsall Arboretum. Includes music and refreshments. 12pm-5pm. Free entry.
- July 6-7: Wolverhampton Festival of Food and Drink at Wulfruna Street, Wolverhampton. Includes street foods and artisan stalls. 12pm-8pm. Free entry.
- July 7: Bearwood Picnic in the Park at Warley Woods. Food, drink and charity stalls. 1pm-6pm. Free entry.
- July 7: Old Hill Sunday Funday at Holy Trinity Church, Old Hill. Entertainment & Stalls. 12pm-4pm. Free entry. Telephone: 01384 411592.
- July 7: Willenhall Transport Show at Willenhall Memorial Park, Pinson Road, Willenhall. Vintage cars and other vehicles, a box cart grass hill challenge, tyre flip challenge and live music. 11am-3pm. Tickets: £3. Telephone: 07889 208051.
- July 7: Willenhall Salvation Army Band Stand at Willenhall Park. With music, food, drink, and activities for young children. 3pm-5pm. Free entry. Telephone: 01902 637732.
Sorry, we are not accepting comments on this article.