1. Which broadcaster was put on a "death list" by terrorists after making a programme about the Army?
2. How much of their annual income do workers in the UK spend on costs incurred because of their jobs?
3. Which country is considering changing time zones after a report said this would improve eating, sleeping and working habits?
4. Which BBC journalist is leaving the corporation for a top job in the City?
1. Gloria Hunniford. 2. 12%, according to a study for Santander. 3. Spain. 4. Economics editor Stephanie Flanders.