Two men have pleaded not guilty to charges relating to the death of young mother Emma Shaw, who died after being electrocuted at her flat.
Former Asda worker Miss Shaw, aged 22, was electrocuted while mopping up water from a leaky boiler at her home on December 14, 2007.
Christopher Tomkins, aged 51, of Rowley Village and Neil Hoult, aged 50, of Dane Terrace also in Rowley Regis faced charges relating to breach of the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Tomkins is accused of failing to carry out an insulation resistance test, entering incorrect readings and details and ticking a box to indicate the presence of an RCD when the device was not present.
Hoult is accused of failing to supervise standard of the electrical work and failing to take reasonable care for the proper recording of results.
Both men appeared at Wolverhampton Crown Court yesterday and only spoke to confirm their names and to plead not guilty to the charges.
They were given unconditional bail and will appear back at the court on January 13 for a directions hearing.
A trial is expecting to take place in March.
An inquest jury decided Miss Shaw, of Jefferson Place in Grafton Road, had been unlawfully killed.