Four workers were evacuated today after machinery at a Tipton factory caught on fire.
Firefighters were called to Cab Automotive on the Vaughan Trading Estate at around 11am.
A hydraulic press in the machinery room at the premises had over heated sparking the blaze.
Crews were able to quickly extinguish the blaze which was contained to the machine room.
Four workers were evacuated before firefighters from Tipton and Dudley arrived, but no-one was injured.
Watch commander David Smith said: "The machine was heating up ready for the next shift but must have got too hot. Fortunately there was a sprinkler system in the building so although there is a lot of smoke damage, the fire was contained to the machine area."
Vaughan Trading Estate, Tipton – fire involving a hydraulic press in a factory, 5 fire engines are in attendance— WestMidsFireService (@WestMidsFire) May 18, 2014